Sunday, November 13, 2011

Project 8: Object Connection (Jointing)

Process of Making A Puzzle

We were given a task to form a huge "RUS 104" puzzle which integrating all the 171 HBP students' puzzles and my puzzle is located at B18. Therefore, I have 3 neighbours - A18 Nur Hafizah Yusof, B17 Boon Sin & C18 YiFan. 


Instructions given by our lecturer.


I planned to use all the previous projects in designing my puzzle.


And this is my doddle of the previous 7 projects.


Doddle at my puzzle 


Draw the shadows.


After colouring the background, I attached the cartridge paper on the mounting board and foam board to make it thicker. 


My puzzle!


Connect with my neighbours.


All the puzzles are integrated to form a huge graphic. 



Project 8: Object Connection (Jointing) 

No comments:

Post a Comment